Tuesday, December 16, 2014

16.12.14

morning walk:
Alice
Ginger
Rita
Osita
Molly
Stella
Maggie
Linda
Bosha
Roxy
(10)

I took this group for a walk between the land bridges and a little more. Since Ernie was not along it was my intention to go all the way around to the blue.bag trail but Roxy scotched this plan. The other walks she's gone on have always been between the land bridges so this time she dutifully darted across the alt. land bridge before I could get to her to put her on the leash; I can't blame her, she was just aiming to please. I hooked her up on the other side and she was an angel the rest of the way. Since we didn't go the way I'd planned I took us up towards the coco trail; we took a short diversion towards the wooden shack to the north just to give them all some more time to screw around, then turned back and came home via the coco trail as normal. Everyone was great and had a good time.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!