Tuesday, December 23, 2014

23.12.14

morning walk:
Alice
Ginger
Bette
Rita
Ernie
Molly
Maggie
Ziggy
Bosha
Roxy
(10)

I took this group for a walk between the land bridges. We left with Ernie and Bette on leashes. Bette is an angel and came off right across the road; Ernie stayed on until we crossed the land bridge heading out. Roxy is obviously feeling good now; she was way ahead of the rest of us the whole way out across the land bridge, so much so that I had to run to get ahead so I could catch her once I let Ernie off the leash... I think she should go on a few short runs with Shirley and Archie. I did finally get ahead of her as she forded a charco and once on the leash she was her usual self: happy to be along and into everything with everyone. We came home on the coco trail. I left Roxy on the whole way home and had Ernie on the short leash by the time we got to the shrimpery and they were all perfect to the gate: stayed with me, crossed the road together, ignored barking and noises from other dogs. Nice, short walk on an oddly cloudy day.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!