Wednesday, December 17, 2014

17.12.14

morning run:
Reggie
Daisy
Luna
MoMo
Mega
Steve McQueen
Tori
Murci
(8)

Southern charcos: ~8k. This group came together suddenly when I realized I could trap Mega and Steve in the launchpad easily; I let them in with Murci, Daisy and Mo all in a rush and then Roni and I wrangled everyone else. Daisy left on the leash and stayed on until we were heading east into the monte proper; she was a good girl throughout. On the road south from the land bridge we got barked at again by dogs across the charcos to the west; Tori, Mo and Luna ran across to do a little meet and greet but came back quickly to me. Other than that we didn't run into anyone or anything. We ran the whole palapa road, circled back around to the swimming hole and came home via the alt. land bridge. I had Tori and Luna on either ends of the long leash and Reggie on the short one just at the shrimpery and everyone was perfect to the gate.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!