Saturday, October 24, 2015

24.10.15

morning run:
Eve
Posey
Chester
Elewah
Xmul
Mega
Steve McQueen
Murci
Cookie
(9)

Southern charcos and then some: ~9k (maybe 10k, have to check). We did the usual route up the length of the palapa road, but then I thought maybe they would enjoy a swim. It was overcast and slightly cooler out and the heat wasn't a factor so I took us all the way down the Au Soleil Couchant access road only to discover a group of boats about 800m to the south on the beach. If I hadn't had Elewah with me I wouldn't have cared but she can be an ass and I didn't feel like wrangling her so I just let everyone have a dip, turned us around and headed back the way we came, coming home instead via the blue bag trail. This added quite a bit of length to the run. I scooped Elewah up at the shrimpery; it was absolutely no fun jog/walking that final 300m home without being able to use my hands to defend against the bugs, which were terrible at the end. Still, everyone had a great time.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!