Friday, March 25, 2011

25.03.11

morning short run:
Bette
Alice
Lucy
Godzilla
Stella
Floyd
(6)

I wanted to check Floyd out after yesterday; the rest of them were just in the yard, as always. It was considerably cooler this morning when we left, and I think perhaps that was the story yesterday, because we flat-out ran ~3k with no problems. I forgot the water bottle, but it didn't matter. Floyd was good the whole way, and had no lack of energy or desire to run. I left Stella off the hook until the very end, just across the doce, because I've noticed that she really only screws around within sight of the house; I put her on the hook there and she was perfectly fine. I think she just needs reinforcement like that for a while and she'll get over it.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!