Tuesday, March 29, 2011

29.03.11

morning run:
Alice
Lucy
Posey
Frankie
Maggie
Ziggy
Lily
Stella
Floyd
(9)

Screwed the count up trying to get Floyd out early... I had eight when I thought I had seven, and then I threw Frankie in because she's been good recently, and thus arrived at nine. We left beastly early, at least, so there were no workers in the charcos or any kind of traffic. We took the land bridge to the tree, then north to the intersection, east to the first turn in the shire, south to the short-cut, picked up the terreno federal serpentine, west to the main road and back the way we came... I'm guessing it's something like 5k, maybe 6k. I put Stella on the hook when we got back to the shrimpery just for the last 100m home because she tends to wander off and not listen within earshot of the house. Other than that, everyone was good. Alice, Lucy and Maggie had a little trouble with the pace, but they caught up every once in a while and had some water. Floyd was good about everything.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!