Friday, June 3, 2011

03.06.11

morning run:
Alice
Lucy
Ginger
Godzilla
Maggie
Molly
Floyd
(7)

A shorty before I go to Merida: through the monte to the tortuga sign and home on the beach: ~3k. Everyone was especially good: they waited for me on this side of doce until Floyd and I got around the corner, they waited for me across the road when Floyd had to take a major leak, and the whole way they were with me even though there were a ton of people and vehicles to investigate. When we came in on the beach side Molly once again ran down to the water and sat in the surf until I went down to get her, but she was good about it once I put her on the hook. She just likes to be last.
GRADE: A

afternoon walk:
Frankie
(1)

Sophia, our latest HelpX'er, took Frankie for a walk on the beach. All went well.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!