Saturday, June 25, 2011

25.06.11

morning run:
Alice
Lucy
Ginger
Blue
Frankie
Molly
Stella
Floyd
(8)

North the usual way to the Au Soleil Couchant road, west to the beach, south to the maginot line and home: ~5k. Ian and Jami came with us today for a shorty late on a hot morning. I threw the sisters in again because they all need it and this is their distance. As I had two more pairs of hands along I had Jami bring an extra leash and threw Stella in since she usually needs supervision somewhere near the end of the run, and I threw Frankie in for the second day in a row because she loves Ian and Jami. All of this ended up working out well. Frankie, Stella and Molly were on Ian and Jami's heels the whole way. Frankie usually starts lagging by the tortuga crossroads but with Ian and Jami along she seemed more motivated and was near the front of the pack. This left me to deal with the stragglers (Alice) and Floyd, which was fine with me. I had Jami put Stella on the hook when we got back to the shirmpery as a preventative measure and our homecoming went smoothly. Everyone enjoyed the water and behaved themselves and they're all tired now, as we kept a pretty decent pace.
GRADE: A

swims:
Greta
Shirley
(2)

Yesterday I briefed Ian on Greta's little mermaid routine so today I let him take her for her swim, which was nice; Jami took care of Shirley. I'm not sure how many laps everyone did but they were both tired when they came back in.
GRADE: A

beach patrol:
Zasu
Miles
Gowron
Mo
(4)

Zasu, PupG and Mo swam like lunatics with Roni and me while Miles read his pee-mail.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!