Wednesday, May 2, 2012

02.05.12

NOTE Our Internet connection has been out since the night of 1 May. As of 16 May we still are not back on DSL but we finally do have a 3G modem working, so I'm now slowly catching up... --S

morning run:
Ginger
Eve
Rita
Posey
Ernie
Rufus
Jack
(7)

Southern charcos, Au Soleil Couchant road, home via the swimming hole: ~8k. Rita got stung by tabanos, I think, out where the road to no-man's land lets out onto the palapa road; I got stung twice within 30 seconds out there by the ones that really hurt, and I noticed she was holding her front left paw a little and lagging back more after we left that spot. Her foot was a little swollen when we got home, so she must have the same reaction to those damned things that I do. Two of the solders' dogs were lounging around at the shrimpery intersection as we were coming off of the dirty road. I saw them before anyone else so I had Ernie and Rufus on the hook, but Jack and Posey took off to chase when we got nearer; Posey came back to me pretty quickly but Jack went up close to doce before he turned around. He cut his foot (pad) somewhere along the way when he did that so it took him a bit to get back to me.
GRADE: B

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!