Saturday, May 26, 2012

26.05.12

morning run:
Eve
Godzilla
Archie
Reggie
Lily
Daisy
Xmul
Luna
(8)

Hidden trail: ~8k. Reggie was yippy and nuts for the first ~2km but settled down and had a nice time. I thought we might go 10k but when we got to the turn for the hidden trail I saw we had already ripped through most of the water; I also wanted to get home sooner than later for walks etc., so we just went to the beach. I let Xmul off the hook on the beach but she was on everywhere else - she was a good girl. Archie screwed around a bit too much sniffing pee-mail on the coco trail so I put him on for the last ~100m as a reminder.
GRADE: A

morning walks:
Zasu
Henry
Tito
Bosha
Linda
Buddy
Miles
Otto
Twiggy
(9)

Roni took out Zasu, Henry, Tito, Bosha, Linda and Buddy on a walk around the cow pasture. Bosha is getting better on the leash and Buddy is really good so long as you make sure he stays with you. I then took Otto, Twiggy and Miles out on more or less the same route. It was starting to get a little hot but they were troopers and Miles ended up ahead of us on the coco trail after some initial dawdling. All good.
GRADE: A

morning swims:
Greta
Lucy
Shirley
(3)

Puppy.liebling swam more than she ever has, I think - she is doing much better every time. Lucy was more interactive and chased me around in the water a lot. She wanted to horse around on the beach some so we ran a little bit north and then I made her swim all the way home. I did similar stuff with Shirley, but she likes chasing me in the water less than Lucy does. Still she had a good time and was a good girl.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!