Monday, May 7, 2012

07.05.12

morning run:
Gracie
Blue
Osita
Truman
Lily
Molly
Monkey
Daisy
(8)

Southern charcos via the land bridge, road to no-man's land, back south instead of north on the palapa road to the greenway and home via the land bridge again: ~7k. Lots of people around working in the salt, we left late and I was tired of Molly doing her best impression of a boat anchor on the end of the leash. I had her on for most of the run because she's just too crazed and I didn't want to get caught flat when she did something stupid; as it turned out she didn't really try, so I guess that's good. I had Lily on the leash, sometimes with Molly, sometimes by herself, mainly to keep the pace down and everyone nearer to me at certain points. It was a strange group but everyone was good and had a good time.
GRADE: A

swim:
Greta
(1)

Puppy.liebschen once again shows that she's a good girl.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!