Wednesday, May 9, 2012

09.05.12

morning run:
Gowron
Monkey
Zoot
Mega
Lex
Petey
Amber
Steve McQueen
(8)

Hidden trail: ~8k. I had Mega, Steve, Lex and Amber on the leash at various points (Mega twice). I tried Petey when we got to the ocean and he almost started to go with me while we were in the shallows but then he went all thrash-o-matic and got out of his collar; I didn't want to freak him out so I let him come home that way and just kept him close verbally. We ran into a guy stopped on a moto in the middle of the road out near the tortuga crossroads and everyone was good: no barking, no screwing around, everyone just went around him and kept moving with me. The pace was high as usual with this group; we barely stopped for water and really ran the first ~5k. Petey came up a bit lame in his back legs after we were home a few minutes so now we have to watch him.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!