Saturday, October 6, 2012

06.10.12

morning run:
Ginger
Gracie
Truman
Rufus
Lily
Jack
Daisy
Mo
(8)

Hidden trail: ~8k. Rufus was perhaps slightly less of a bear on the way out; it's hard to get him to settle down and put the leash on him before we go but he straightens up. I left him on until we were heading north on the parallel access road just to make sure he was calm. There were a lot of flamingos in the close charcos and even though I took the route least likely to bring us near to them there were still plenty. Everyone was really good about it. I kept Lily and Daisy close to me but they didn't ever seriously try to harass any flamingos. It was not quite as hot as usual and a bit overcast but the bugs were fairly bad out in the deep monte due to the recent bit of rain. I put Rufus on the hook again as we were leaving the beach just to be sure. Nobody else needed the leash. The pace was extremely high.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!