Sunday, October 7, 2012

07.10.12

morning run:
Reggie
Linda
Mega
Lex
Petey
Zoot
Amber
Steve McQueen
(8)

To the beach at Au Soleil Couchant: ~5k. Zoot prefers to go with his peeps and a short run is all I want to chance with Petey so yet again I took the whole bunch on a shorty to the beach. We left a little late and it was hot but nobody cared. Reggie is an angel and a perfect role model for the tribe; what's more they worship him and everyone had a blast as a result. The first km was one of the fastest I've ever run; I did stop to put Mega on the leash when I could but other than that we pretty much didn't stop from the moment we left the gate until we got to the beach. Reggie and Linda were both in fine fettle and the tribe was highly energetic but they listened and stayed with me. There were a lot of flamingos. On one occasion we came upon a couple that were really close to the road and they took off when they saw us but otherwise I was able to reel everyone in and keep the close enough that no birds were harassed. They all swam like nuts in the ocean. I put Mega and Amber on the hook before we left the beach and left them on until we got home.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!