Thursday, October 11, 2012

11.10.12

morning run:
Alice
Eve
Posey
George
Frankie
Ernie
Maggie
Steve McQueen
(8)

To the beach at Au Soleil Couchant: ~7k. Alice seemed a step slow at times so we should watch her; she was fine on the way home so maybe she was just distracted by the smells of the monte which are getting stinkier as the charcos dry out in places. We had some rain yesterday so the swimming hole was moderately full and everyone enjoyed it. I had Ernie on the leash until just before the swimming hole as there were lots of flamingos everywhere. Alice (of all dogs) decided she might harass one early on and I had to yell at her to get back to my side; no actual harassment took place but I kept a close eye on her for the rest of the run. I left Ernie off from the swimming hole to the tortuga sign (which is now there again - I guess Semarnat does occasionally do SOMETHING). Everyone really behaved themselves well. Steve McQueen gets special notice for listening well; he always stopped in his tracks when I called his name and never left my sight. Good run.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!