Saturday, October 20, 2012

20.10.12

morning run:
Alice
Posey
Godzilla
George
Ziggy
Maggie
Molly
Mo
(8)

To the beach at Au Soleil Couchant: ~7k. A bit unbalanced as a group with Posey, Godzilla and Mo always shooting ahead and Alice, George and Maggie lagging behind. Molly was on the leash for most of the run. I let her off around the swimming hole but she made me regret it when some vehicles appeared coming towards us just as we were heading west on the Au Soleil Couchant road. I got everyone off the road to the north into a swampy bit of land with a lot of iceplant. Although Molly did not chase the vehicles she did play you-can't-catch-me with me in that stupid field so I turned and left her and put her back on the hook when she caught up to me; she stayed on the rest of the way home. I put Mo on the other end of the leash coming home south from the tortuga road because she was starting to turn her ears off a little too much. Ziggy chases birds too much and although he usually listens he sometimes does not. All in all a lot of dealing with them but no actual infractions and at least everyone had a good time and ran a lot.
GRADE: B

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!