Tuesday, January 8, 2013

08.01.13

morning walk:
Lucy
Shirley
Bosha
Linda
Hazel
(5)

To the tortuga sign, a loop in the monte to the maginot line and home on the beach: ~3k. Shirley is really feeling good; she wants to run but I can't let her completely so we sort of jog/walked this. I scanned the beach for Xmul and gang before we left but as frequently happens I just didn't see them; they were about 200m south of us when we hit the beach. I don't think it's a big deal but I didn't want to deal with it and everyone was really up for the march north; we got to the tortuga sign so quickly that I figured we might as well loop around and avoid the issue entirely. I had Hazel on the other end of the leash with Shirley for two stretches and she was good; she doesn't shy away when I want to put her back on. When we went by the soldiers' heading north it seemed completely deserted; no dogs, no people, nothing. This is why I figured we might as well head back down the maginot line to the beach and come back the way we came. Everyone enjoyed it immensely. Bosha was good off the leash.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!