Monday, January 28, 2013

28.01.13

morning run:
Posey
Eve
Osita
Ziggy
Stella
Molly
Twiggy
Mega
(8)

Southern charcos: ~8k. Stella is a pain in the ass. She left on the leash and she's alright that way but she always drags a little and sometimes she drags a lot; she's heavy and when she wants to become an anchor it becomes difficult to make forward progress. I tried letting her off on the palapa road for some relief but she then just wants to screw around and dawdle so I ended up putting her back on the leash before we got to the intersection with the road to no-man's land. She started digging her heels in worse by the time we were out of the charcos; I also had Molly on the other end of the leash for a bit because she took off towards the coconut plantation to the south and I had to yell for her - TWO anchors dragging behind me. Molly was actually a little better than Stella and I ended up letting her off near the shrimpery and putting Mega on instead for the last bit home. Everyone else was good but Stella made it a frustrating run.
GRADE: B

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!