Friday, July 19, 2013

19.07.13

morning run:
Reggie
Gowron
Frankie
Amber
Petey
Steve McQueen
Xmul
Tori
(8)

To the beach at Au Soleil Couchant: ~7k. The only problem on this run was Xmul; I was stupid enough to let her off the leash before we got to the swimming hole and she rewarded me by being a complete asshole to two kids on a moto who appeared east of the intersection. Not only did she bark incessantly, she did not let me grab her and put her on the leash; I had to trick her a few meters to the north, after she embarrassed me and made us all look like idiots. Xmul is like Stella - neither of them can really be trusted. They're only good when there's no reason to be bad and are willful jerks when they feel like it; we'll have to work on Xmul's issues with motos and vehicles in general but she can't be allowed to bark people on runs or walks so it's the leash for her. Everyone else on the run was perfect except for Amber at the very end, who pulled another mad-dash-home-and-then-hide-in-the-bushes routine at the shrimpery. I would've had her on the leash coming home but I wanted Reggie on the other end of the leash because of his recent history of misbehavior within ~300m of home, and I already had Xmul on the hook. It was not a big deal but a little annoying.
GRADE: B

mid-day swim:
Greta
(1)

What a good girl.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!