Tuesday, July 30, 2013

30.07.13

refugee roundup:
Pupple*
(1)

I saw a pathetic little shape in the middle of the road under the shade of the tree in Nicole and Marie's front yard as I was pedaling my trike towards town. It was very hot and I could see she was very little; I had just left home and was already questioning the wisdom of going to town in the heat. When I got close enough for her to see me she started doing a pathetic little victory dance as though the calvary had arrived and I guess it had... I scooped her up into the trike and turned around to take her home. She can't use her front left paw much (yet) and she's tiny and itchy but she seems otherwise alright. No clear winning name has suggested itself yet.
GRADE: A (why not)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!