Saturday, September 14, 2013

14.09.13

mid-day security patrol:
Alice
Lucy
Tori
(3)

There were strangers at the shrimpery yesterday; the owner showed up unexpectedly with a gaggle of "engineers" that were considering restarting the shrimp farm sometime in the nebulous future. I went down there while they were around but I had to get back so I asked Adan (owner) to lock the gate; I was not sure that he had done it so I went down on a bike with these three troopers to make sure nothing was out of place. We ended up doing a loop around the cow pasture the short way just because they were all being so good and thought chasing me around on the bike was fun; the bugs were absolutely awful starting on the dirty road and they followed us all the way home.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!