Tuesday, September 17, 2013

17.09.13

morning run:
Osita
Chester
Reggie
Twiggy
Luna
Xmul
Steve McQueen
Hazel
Tori
(9)

To the beach at Au Soleil Couchant via the swimming hole: ~7k. Injuries, weather and ornery circumstances have precluded outings for a couple of days; nonetheless it was not that difficult to get everyone together, sorted and calmed down. It was a fast group. I let Xmul off the leash right at the swimming hole (after I was sure there was nothing for her to chase) and put her back on before we got to the road; she was also off on the beach for a stretch but I don't like her attitude sometimes when we're leaving the beach so I put her back on the leash early. The bugs were bad in spots but not as bad as they have been. Everyone listened, although Osita is still a little paranoid and hangs back for stretches until I reassure her to come and catch up. She's allowed to be weird and is a good girl regardless. Steve was extremely happy to go running with Reggie, who was really funny in spots. Maybe I can trick Zoot into a similar group soon.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!