Sunday, January 26, 2014

26.01.14

morning jaunt:
Alice
Lucy
Ginger
Archie
Shirley
Bosha
(6)

Between the land bridges across the ridge: ~3k. I mainly wanted to make sure no more had been stolen from the shripmery but it seemed like a good opportunity to slip out with a few that should only go on shorties. We left with Shirley off the leash so she wouldn't make that awful noise; this worked out well and I caught up to her quickly to get her on the leash. I let her off again after we had crossed west across the alt. land bridge but she dove into the brush so I put her back on. Everyone else was stellar and had a great time running and swimming. I slowed it down to a walk in a few spots to give them a chance to screw around in the charcos; there was much swimming. It was late when we went out and the sun was high and hot but everyone swam a lot and nobody minded.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!