Thursday, November 20, 2014

20.11.14

morning walk:
Alice
Ginger
Archie
Ernie
Molly
Bosha
Linda
Roxy
(8)

I took this group for a walk between the land bridges. We left with Ernie on the leash and as usual this was a good idea: there was no unauthorized storming of the castle and we all crossed the road together. Roxy was good from the beginning. She and Bosha have become friends recently. They have strange little games that only they play and they had a good time horsing around together today. I let Ernie off the leash after I was sure there were no flamingos hanging around near to the land bridge and he was good from there on, albeit very enthusiastic. Both land bridges were partially flooded but the alternate one to the north less so than a couple of days ago. We took the ridge north and everyone was overjoyed to smell and pee on the world. Roxy rolled in some poo a few meters north of the alt. land bridge and I thought it was a good time to try her on the leash; I didn't want to fight with her coming home and she's pretty smart so what the hell. She figured it out in about 2 seconds and was a pleasure to walk and jog with on the leash; I left her on until we got home and she gave me very little trouble. At one point I put Ginger on the black leash to try and cut down on the screwing around near home and Roxy wasn't as happy about walking on her leash with another dog on the leash bumping into her; I let Ginger off the leash at the shrimpery and Roxy was content to the gate. Everyone else was really good.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!