Wednesday, November 26, 2014

26.11.14

morning walk:
Ginger
Archie
Ernie
Ziggy
Molly
Stella
Bosha
Linda
Roxy
(9)

I took this group for a walk between the land bridges. Ernie left on the short black to keep him from hurting himself; I let him off after the first land bridge and he was fine. Stella, of course, was on the long leash for the duration and had a good time. Roxy really ran around a lot but was a good girl; I put her on the leash right before we crossed the second land bridge on the way back and she was even better than last time. She's smart and a joy to putz around with both on and off the leash. I switched Stella to the black leash when I put Roxy on the long one and they were good tha way to the gate. We came home via the coco trail for a change and everyone had a nice time. Good group.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!