Saturday, November 29, 2014

29.11.14

morning run:
Alice
George
Osita
Otto
Archie
Shirley
Monkey
Amber
Tori
(9)

To the beach at Au Soleil Couchant and north: ~6k. Amber threw herself into the mix unexpectedly so we took advantage of it; we are pretty sure that passion flower has something to do with her improved mood and behavior. Right away she was a good girl, sticking with the pack and listening. Tori was on the leash until we turned north towards the wooden shack; she was also muzzled because of her barking at the gate before we left but I took it off quickly, on the run before we even got to the shrimpery. Once I felt some slack in her leash I let her off and she was good from there on. This was an adorable little run; they were all so well behaved and cute as they rambled through the monte. We hit the beach at Au Soleil Couchant and headed north. I was thinking we'd go up near the palm tree but to my shock it is no longer there! A recent windstorm must've brought it down... perhaps the same one that screwed up our water system. I had Amber on the leash before we got to the beach to make sure she didn't get freaked out and bolt for home; she was perfect like that the whole way home. I put Tori on the black leash at the coco trail and everyone stayed together to the gate.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!