Thursday, February 12, 2015

12.02.15

morning run:
Osita*
Rufus
Jack
Amber
Tori
(5)

To the beach at Au Soleil Couchant: ~5k. This was a quickie with Rufus and a few of his peeps. Osita tried to sneak on at the end after we had speed-wrangled everyone so I let her leave with us despite misgivings. she didn't really want to go and I saw her turn around at the shrimpery and head home. I knew that Roni would be watching in case Amber came home so I didn't worry about it and pressed on. Rufus left on the leash as usual but I let him off before we crossed the alt. land bridge heading out and he was a good boy from there on. I managed to get Amber on the hook very shortly therefter just to keep her with us; she doesn't mind the leash and was great the rest of the way. We more or less ran flat out to Au Soleil Couchant. There were fishermen with nets south in front of the tortuga sign so I just made sure I had everyone under control and we ran around them without difficulty. Everyone enjoyed swimming and horsing around on the beach. We came home via the blue.bag trail and everyone was really perfect. I had Rufus on the black leash on the last trail just to keep everyone honest. Nice short run on a pretty morning.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!