Thursday, February 19, 2015

19.02.15

morning walk:
Alice
Ginger
George
Archie
Ernie
Maggie
Ziggy
Molly
Bosha
Roxy
(10)

I took this group for a walk between the land bridges. It was a little chilly (for here) and this invigorated everyone. I left with Molly on the leash but it should've been Ernie - he's out of his furry little mind in the first 200m. I switched the leash to him at the shrimpery and kept him on until we crossed the land bridge just to keep him honest (good luck with that, beardo); he was a good boy the rest of the way but his usual pain pill afterwards, as did Archie. I put Roxy on the long leash when I let Ernie off the short one and that worked out well. Ginger and Alice did their usual quota of screwing around and were highly pleasd with themselves. Everyone had a good time and listened well.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!