Sunday, November 6, 2011

06.11.11

morning run:
Frijolita
Posey
Gowron
Ernie
Lily
Molly
(6)

Out the coco trail to the tortuga sign crossroads, the intersection, the shire and swimming hole, then back south across the berm between the large northern charcos, south around the southern charcos and home via the main road and the land bridge: ~7k. There have been a lot of flamingos lately so I took fewer than normal to have more control and work with them more individually. Lily was on the hook pretty much the whole way with Ernie and Molly joining her on the other end of the leash for stints. It was not a long run and it took us longer than it should have because of the constant stopping to reel them all in and keep them under some kind of discipline. The one time I let Lily off the hook she was quickly 100m ahead of me and not listening, so I had to put her right back on. Early on Ernie was also a pain in the ass with the not listening. I put Molly on as a preventative measure when I saw someone riding towards us on a tricycle on the palapa road; with Lily and Molly on the hook they were all model citizens and got into single file around me as we ran quietly past him... well, at least we looked good for the locals and no flamingos were chased.
GRADE: B

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!