Monday, November 14, 2011

14.11.11

morning run:
Ginger
Bette
Gracie
Frijolita
Posey
Chester
Lily
Luna
(8)

Southern charcos, palapa road all the way to where it ends at the Au Soleil Couchant road, west and then south to the swimming hole, the shire, the cut-over, the dirty road and home: ~8k. I put Lily on the hook before we hit the southern charcos in case we ran into flamingos, and because she cranks the pace up too high (especially out of the gate). I let her off about ~2km later, but put her and Posey on either end of the leash at the turn south from the Au Soleil Couchant road because they were too far ahead and not listening again. They mostly cleaned up their act by the swimming hole, where I switched them for Luna so she doesn't forget how to behave on the leash - she was good and I let her off before the cut-over. I put Luna on again at the very end to prevent her from bolting for the ocean but she showed no inclination to do so; I might try leaving her off the hook when we come home the next time she goes out. It was pretty out, a tiny bit chilly and completely devoid of humans.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!