Tuesday, November 22, 2011

22.11.11

morning run:
Posey
Frijolita
Rita
Truman
Rufus
Ernie
Jack
Mo
(8)

Around the southern charcos via the middle road and home via the most direct route: ~6k. Another high-energy group. We were limited on time because the handyman was due to show up early so I didn't go as far as I normally would with this crew but we made up for it by doing it quickly; everyone was in a mood to fly so that wasn't a problem. I had Ernie on the leash near the southern charcos because he was not listening well enough for me and I had Posey on at the end to continue to reinforce the idea that she does NOT jack-rabbit when we get close to home. Other than that everyone was off the leash and really good. There were not many flamingos in the charcos we ran by and you could see that there were small groups of them everywhere lifting off and heading for the lagoon so I think we just happened to be out when they are moving east for the day to feed. It was pretty out and there were swarms of dragonflies.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!