Thursday, August 2, 2012

02.08.12

morning swims:
Greta
Linda
Amber
Lex
Petey
Mega
Shirley
Bette
(8)

Confusing and complicated swimming morning. Greta went out by herself and did very well. Next I took Linda, Amber and Lex out to horse around a bit, which they did with great abandon. Unfortunately Amber has developed a bit of an obsession with butterflies - she doesn't listen nearly as well and insists on chasing them constantly. This makes it difficult to keep her sibs under control with her out there. When I brought those three back in I went back out with Amber, Lex and Petey and they had fun but Amber kept getting distracted by the butterflies and pulled them towards the south with her shenanigans. We jumped into the water many times and they all swam a lot but I really had to work to round them back up. I went out with just Mega and Lex and they both had a good time swimming and were a bit more focussed; Lex is really competitive with his brothers (but not Amber), but they still swam a lot. Finally I put the tribe back in and took first Shirley and then Bette out for plain old swims and they both did well.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!