Wednesday, August 1, 2012

01.08.12

morning run:
Truman
Archie
Ernie
Rufus
Ziggy
Lily
Jack
Daisy
(8)

Hidden trail: ~8k. Left with Rufus on the leash to calm him down; he was fine by the time we got to the shrimpery but I let him off near the tortuga crossroads just to be sure. I put Ernie on the hook for ~200m on the beach because he led a raiding party to go roll in the disgusting sheet of sea cucumber slime that has been rotting at Au Soleil Couchant for the last couple of weeks. As we were nearing home on the dead goat trail Rufus, Lily and Jack bolted to the north to check something out near that strange charco; they ran all the way around to the west and caught up with us almost at the intersection, but I didn't know that at the time and spent a couple solid minutes yelling for them and getting the living crap bitten out of me. I was not happy and put Rufus on the leash there; I put Ernie on the other end of it when we got to our trail and made sure everyone behaved themselves when we crossed the road. The bugs are simply awful.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!