Monday, August 27, 2012

27.08.12

morning run:
Frijolita
Eve
Rita
Blue
Osita
Tuesday
Luna
Mega
(8)

To the beach at Au Soleil Couchant: ~6k. I thought we might go the slightly longer way but we left too late and my stomach was bothering me the whole run so I took the normal way to the swimming hole. I let Tuesday off the leash for a bit but had her back on by the beach; in general she was good, ran really well and had a good time. I intended to put Mega on the leash somewhere near the coco trail on the way home but he either got the memo or was just too excited when he realized how close we were to home because he took off on said trail and got home a minute before the rest of us; he is incredibly fast but was a good listener all the way up to that point. I didn't get mad at him for it but he needs to be on the hook earlier next time - without his fellow tribelings he's a bit of a wildcard. In general a good, high-paced run.
GRADE: A

morning swims:
Greta
Bette
(2)

It was a bit choppy. They were both angels and swam a lot.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!