Sunday, August 12, 2012

12.08.12

morning run:
Gowron
Monkey
Linda
Xmul
Mega
Lex
Amber
Steve McQueen
(8)

To the beach at Au Soleil Couchant via the swimming hole: ~6k. I took a slightly shorter route than I have been because we left so late. I tried to get Zoot out to go but he's a real pain in the ass; it's not that he doesn't like going, he just doesn't like the pressure of getting ready to go. I'll have to figure out how to work him into the next run and do something with Petey as well, who is a similar pain in the ass. Mega continued his streak of listening well although he still likes to be too far ahead. Xmul was off the hook near the swimming hole and on the beach and was good in general. I scooped Monkey up at the very end as we were crossing doce; the tribe ran ahead on the trail, which irritated me, but it seems they always just run to the gate. Can it be irritating and sweet at the same time?
GRADE: A

morning swim:
Greta
(1)

Our little wasserengel and puppy.liebschen did well.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!