Wednesday, August 22, 2012

22.08.12

morning run:
Ginger
Gracie
Eve
Posey
Gowron
Elewah
Daisy
Xmul
(8)

Southern charcos: ~8k. Same route I took last time I went that way: road to no-man's land, palapa road, swimming hole, dirty road and home. The monte was flooded up to my knees for long stretches along the way; the bugs were bad in places but not quite as bad as I thought they'd be... perhaps I'm just getting too grizzled. On the dirty road Daisy led a raiding party down to the charco almost certainly because people had been there yesterday; she was very slow getting back and tried to avoid being put on the leash, slipped her collar and got home to the gate a few seconds before the rest of us. She spent some quality time in the box for that and is going to have to be watched - we can't have her starting to misbehave. I let Xmul off the hook to jump in the swimming hole and she ran off the leash until we crossed the alt. land bridge; she was good but didn't have much opportunity to be bad. Everyone else was generally good.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!