Tuesday, August 13, 2013

13.08.13

morning run:
Rita
Chester
Rufus
Jack
Twiggy
Daisy
Hazel
Tori
(8)

Southern charcos: ~8k. We didn't go the full route but crossed at the bag-end land bridge from the palapa road to the swimming hole instead; I didn't want Twiggy to go but so far and it was already hot and humid. Rufus was a good boy getting out and I let him off just as we were heading east into the monte from the main road. Hazel went a bit too close to some flamingos for my taste so I put her on the leash to remind her; they didn't seem bothered and didn't take off or anything but I don't like the dogs getting too close. Rita really wanted to go so I threw her in with Chester even though she's been miserable with allergies and her treatment for them; I have to give her a bath today anyway and she had a good time despite her problems. We saw no people in the monte anywhere.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!