Sunday, August 3, 2014

03.08.14

morning run:
Godzilla
Blue
Osita
Rufus
Jack
Stella
Tori
Murci
(8)

To the beach at Au Soleil Couchant and home via the blue bag trail: ~6k. Left late and it was too hot to go but so far; in any event a dip in the ocean was obviously needed so this seemed like the logical route. Stella was on the hook the whole way; Rufus left on the other leash (I took two) but I let him off before we got to the land bridge. Angel's dog was barking at us quite a lot from across the charco south of the wooden shack so I wanted to get Jack on the leash but he caught on to it and wouldn't slow down enough to let me catch him; naturally this meant I had to get him on the leash. I ended up doing some dog.kabuki around the dead goat intersection, first heading to the coco trail then turning around to get him behind me and heading to the dirty road. It worked and I got him hooked up but somewhere in there Osita just decided to bolt for home via the coco trail. I knew what she would do so I didn't stress about it but I was irritated that Jack was such a pain - he should be better. I put Rufus on the other end with Jack and Tori on the other end with Stella at the shrimpery because there were too many people camped out around our house on the beach and I wanted to make sure there were no surprises coming home. Everyone was good.
GRAED: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!