Saturday, August 9, 2014

09.08.14

morning run:
Posey
Truman
Chester
Elewah
Lily
Daisy
MoMo
Tori
Murci
(9)

Southern charcos: ~8k. We left with Daisy on the leash to keep her from harassing anyone else early on. Lily wasn't even in the launchpad, she insisted on waiting on the stairs and shooting out through the gate after everyone else left (with Roni's help); she cruised by me before we even got to doce. Daisy normally harasses her a bit in the beginning but since she was on the leash it went smoothly. Right away we ran into other dogs: the brown momma dog with white socks and her two offspring were hanging out there and barking at us as we passed; they weren't hostile and my charges were good and stayed with me. We saw a few people in the monte but I just made sure to stay on top of everyone and it was fine. On the way home I had Tori and Murci on either ends of the leash by the time we got to the coco trail just in case those dogs were still there... they were not but it turned out that another couple of pups (smaller) and maybe one skittish adult were hanging out just to the south of the final trail home, right before you get to doce. Elewah was the last one back to me and I carried her the rest of the way home to express my displeasure but it wasn't really that bad. We left early enough that it was pretty pleasant throughout. They killed the water, stayed out of the nasty charcos and had a good time.
GRADE: A

mid-day swim:
Greta
(1)

Good girl.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!