Sunday, August 17, 2014

17.08.14

breakout:
Tuesday
Hazel*
Murci
(3)

These three formed a small hole in the fence next to the beach-side gate and got out to get at a nasty black plastic bag full of something awful. The bag was only near the fence because I had dragged it there from the beach. It was my intention to bring it in and throw it away but I didn't want to play "jump ball" with everyone when I did it and then I forgot so this was totally my fault. Tuesday and Murci came back immediately - that's how we knew they had gotten out. Sadly we didn't realize that Hazel was also missing for a little while. We obviously patched up the fence and we looked for Hazel but she didn't come home and we were worried sick. A dog hadn't been out all night since Eve and that was almost seven years ago. Roni and I slept terribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!