Monday, September 7, 2015

07.09.15

morning walk:
Alice
Ginger
Gracie
Rita
Twiggy
Molly
Stella
Maggie
Ziggy
Roxy
(10)

I took this group for a walk between the land bridges. At first we headed north towards to the wooden shack but then we've done that so much lately I thought we'd head east to the alt. land bridge instead. I couldn't hear anyone there and I hadn't seen anyone working there on the last couple of runs. It turned out that there wasn't anyone around and everyone had a great time on the ridge after a little break. I started with Molly and Stella on leashes but switched Molly for Roxy early on and that's how they stayed until the end, when I put Molly back on the other end of the leash with Roxy for the walk home from the shrimpery. The only bad behavior was at the very end, when we were crossing the road coming home. There was a vehicle coming south fast and I had to yell at both Rita and Ginger to get out of the road and stop acting like idiots; everyone else was fine. Other than that no surprises and a nice walk with a mellow group.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!