Tuesday, September 22, 2015

22.09.15

morning run:
Rita
Otto
Shirley
Frankie
Daisy
Twiggy
MoMo
Hazel
Cookie
(9)

Up the beach past Au Soleil Couchant: ~6k. We left with Hazel and Daisy on leashes. I switched Daisy for Shirley at the shirmpery to keep her from gassing herself out too early; I let her off when we got to the beach. Hazel came off the leash after we turned north towards the shack. We took our usual northern route to and from the beach. I had to put Frankie on the leash for a spell heading home on the beach because she was too far ahead and wouldn't slow down. I let her off after we entered the monte and she was good from there on. I rinsed Rita's feet after we passed the saltiest spot on the run coming home. They were definitely bothering her but rinsing helped immediately. Everyone did well and had a good time.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!