Sunday, September 27, 2015

27.09.15

morning walk:
Alice
Ginger
Rita
Molly
Maggie
Ziggy
Twiggy
Stella
Linda
(9)

I took this group for a walk to the shack and back on the other side of the charco; I had never taken this route home but Roni has done it a bunch of times recently and I wanted to try it for a change. Everyone loves this way because there's lots of stuff to sniff and rummage around in; the dogs that like the charco can easily go down and jump in and the dogs that like to avoid the salt (Rita) have a nice trail. We started with Molly and Stella on leashes but Molly came off quickly and was good throughout; I left Stella on the long leash and she was really good and enjoyed herself the whole way. I hooked Molly up at the shrimpery coming back to keep her from running too far ahead. Twiggy was good and didn't harass Linda or get into other mischief; I reminded her that I was watching a few times early on and that was that. A very nice group on a pretty, quiet morning.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!