Friday, August 5, 2016

05.08.16

morning run:
Truman
Eve
Xmul
Hazel
Lex
Murci
Cookie
Junebug
Tupo
(9)

Southern charcos: 9k. This was a fast, long run with a bit of everything. I had Xmul and June on leashes until we reached the southern tip of the palapa road; I was able to see very far to the north and I neither saw nor heard anyone working in the salt, so why not. They were both excellent the whole way north to the end of the road, where I put them on again to keep them honest. I thought they might be loading salt up there but, again, nobody. Since we had been so fast to that point I decided to hit the beach at Au Soleil Couchant. I let Xmul and June off their leashes again on the beach. June was perfect and I had her back on well before the maginot line. Xmul ran ahead and barked at two of the dogs that hang out with the soldiers but she came back to me quickly as I turned east off the beach and I put her on there. All in all a nice run.
GRADE: A

morning pup training mission:
Ziggy
Linda
Perl
Ruby
(4)

I took these four for another short walk to the south on the beach with frequent breaks for swimming. The pups were excellent as always and swam their little butts off. Ziggy swam quite a bit and Linda did her share but the pups were nuts. They cannot get enough of the water and are getting stronger every time. I had to scoop them both up to get us all in the gate at the same time coming back.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!