Wednesday, August 31, 2016

31.08.16

morning run:
Blue
Chester
MoMo
Frankie
Mega
Murci
Roxy
Tupo
Coco

Beach loop: ~6k. Roxy and Coco were the leash.dogs and this was fine all the way until the end, when Coco backed out of her harness somehow as we were heading south along the shore of the charcos to the north of the shack. I tried to leave Roxy off the leash more this run and she was good most of the way but started screwing around too much for my liking as we were heading back. In retrospect I should've just ignored Roxy - she would've been okay. Instead I made an issue of it and the last 2km of the run turned into a steeplechase, with Coco in the lead. Tupo and Murci helpfully ran back and forth between Coco (about 100m to the north) and me, just to let me know everything was alright. Kinda sweet, honestly. Coco ran straight home but I won't let that happen again. She's still too skittish but she really had a great time for the majority of the run. Everyone else was great.
GRADE: B

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!