Friday, April 6, 2012

06.04.12

morning run:
Ginger
Gracie
Blue
Posey
Rita
Elewah
Lily
Molly
(8)

Southern charcos, road to no-man's land, palapa road, berm, swimming hole, alt. land bridge, dirty road: ~8k. Early on I jammed two of the toes on my right foot when Rita stopped suddenly in front of me; it was worse than I thought at first and hurt for the whole run (partly why I came home via the berm and not Au Soleil Couchant). I couldn't blame Rita; she hadn't been out since just before her ear surgery and she was really happy about going for a run. I had Lily on the hook early to keep the pace down, Gracie on in the usual spots and Molly on the trail home to avoid any nonsense with people around. Everyone was good and had a good time.
GRADE: A

morning walks:
Bosha
Stella
Bette
Twiggy
Frankie
Linda
Mo
(7)

Alex and Alex took these out: (1) Bosha, Stella; (2) Bette, Twiggy; (3) Frankie, Linda, Mo. Linda was especially good at the end and came with them to the beach gate instead of poking her nose into the garbage next door. Everyone else was similarly good.
GRADE: A

morning swims:
Lucy
Greta
(2)

They both swam until they were irritated with me. Lucy had more fun and chased me around more; Greta is also fun but in a different way. The water is nicer than it has been in a while but it is still a little stinky... we must've had a lot more seaweed than usual this year.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!