Monday, April 30, 2012

30.04.12

morning run:
Gowron
Monkey
Daisy
Zoot
Amber
Pete
Mega
(7)

To the beach at Au Soleil Couchant, back into the monte at the tortuga sign and home via the coco trail: ~6k. A quickie before I take Alex and Alex to town to catch their bus. I thought I'd try to get Petey on the leash but like Steve his neck is too big to use the trick that works on Mega. I did have Mega on at the end to keep the pace down but otherwise everyone was off and did well. At the very end Amber chased and barked at an old man on a bicycle on doce right where we crossed - she ran down to the next intersection with Petey and they came home from the north. I was not happy with her - she had been good about people all through the run, it was just the bike. We'll have to work on that.
GRADE: B

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!