Monday, April 9, 2012

09.04.12

morning walks:
Bosha
Stella
Archie
Daisy
Frankie
Twiggy
Shirley
Mo
Linda
(9)

Alex and Alex took these out as follows: (1) Bosha, Stella; (2) Archie, Daisy; (3) Frankie, Twiggy; (4) Shirley, Mo, Linda. Linda was off the leash and was good in spite of there being mounds of garbage on the beach from the weekend's revelries (semana santa). Everyone else was good and had a good time.
GRADE: A

morning swims:
Greta
Luna
(2)

When I got puppy.liebling out there I realised that the ocean was rougher than I thought; there was a strong current, whitecaps and even some swells. Nonetheless we persevered and did some actual swimming; Greta was a good sport about it but we didn't stay out as long as we usually do. I wasn't going to take anyone else out but Luna had been such a good girl when her sister Twigs went out for a walk and she had to stay that I promised her I would take her out for something, so what the hell - we went out for a swim. She doesn't mind rough seas and had a blast horsing around with me in the water and running around a bit on shore. Such a good girl.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!