Monday, July 30, 2012

30.07.12

morning run:
Blue
Osita
Reggie
Tuesday
Luna
Amber
Lex
Steve McQueen
(8)

To the beach at Au Soleil Couchant via the swimming hole: ~7k. We left a bit late and it was really buggy. We took the same odd route I took the last time: all the way to the tortuga crossroads, then back to the intersection and to the swimming hole. I let Tuesday off the hook from the intersection to the swimming hole and then on the beach for a while. She was really good on and off the leash but started to get a bit paranoid with me on the tortuga crossroads on the way home. I think this was mainly due to me yelling my head off for Amber, who simply turned her ears off on the beach and did nothing but chase butterfly shadows; as cute as that might be she has to listen, and I had to trick her by getting her into the water so that I could get a hold of her. Needless to say she was on the other end of the leash with Tuesday for the rest of the way home; at least she behaved herself on the leash once I got a hold of her. Everyone else was angelic, did nothing wrong, listened and ran well.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!