Thursday, November 1, 2012

01.11.12

morning run:
Rita
Osita
Gowron
Tuesday
Archie
Ernie
Monkey
Twiggy
(8)

To the beach at Au Soleil Couchant: ~7k. Ernie was off the leash for the whole run but I kept him close verbally and he listened well enough I didn't feel he needed to be reeled in. Tuesday was on for almost the whole time, only coming off around the swimming hole; normally I would've let her off more but the whole pack was just completely out of their minds this morning since well before dawn and I didn't like the out-of-control feeling in the air. She was a good girl and only got a tiny bit paranoid at the very end. Twiggy was crazy to go and was as enthusiastic as I've ever seen her but she didn't give me cause to discipline her. Monkey was also noticeably up for it: on the Au Soleil Couchant road she was always ahead of me and really wanted to run. It must be the bite in the air. I put Twiggy on the other end of the leash at the very end and scooped Monkey up as we were crossing doce so she wouldn't be tempted to go do whatever it is she does when she's screwing around like that. Everyone was good and had a good time.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!